About Nashua ECN
Nashua ECN a division of Reunert Limited, was founded in January 2005 with the specific aim of exploiting the impending liberalisation of the South African telecommunications market. Nashua ECN’s VANS license was converted to an individual ECS and an individual ECNS license in January 2009. Nashua ECN is headquartered in Johannesburg and has developed an electronic communications network with points of presence (POP’s) in Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban, Cape Town, Bloemfontein and Port Elizabeth. Against a backdrop of increasing deregulation, Nashua ECN has been very successful in acquiring a large base of corporate and wholesale customers. Nashua ECN is a major player in the delivery of affordable and accessible converged voice and data solutions that are at the forefront of the next generation network. For more information visit www.nashua-ecn.com.
- The first new entrant in the market to be bilaterally interconnected to all of the incumbent networks including Telkom, Cell C, MTN and Vodacom.
- Next generation network with POP’s located in Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban, Cape Town, Bloemfontein and Port Elizabeth.
- Fastest growing alternate network in SA, with a critical mass of large corporate customers and fixed line voice minutes.
- Compelling customer value proposition that provides unparalleled value in respect of price, quality and service.
- Extensive converged voice and data skills in the areas of billing, switching, VPN’s and managed services.
The Nashua ECN Brand
Our brand values depict why our customers choose Nashua ECN.
- Vision. We lead from the front and create new opportunities and possibilities. We are passionate about our business and believe in what we do.
- Trust. We do what we say we will, when we say we will, for the price that we said. We are straightforward and transparent and easy to do business with as a result.
- Service. We work as a team and believe that the reputation of the company is in the hands of each individual.
- Choice. We provide an evolving mix of services, solutions and channels to continuously advance business communications.
Why use Nashua ECN? Cost Savings
Nashua ECN has negotiated attractive wholesale termination rates with the incumbent national telephone networks and can provide customers with top quality voice services at discounted prices on the full range of fixed line call types. As soon as a customer is connected to Nashua ECN, it will immediately begin to see cost reductions in its monthly telephone bill. Nashua ECN guarantees that customers will make substantial savings on fixed-to-mobile, local, national and international calls.
Carrier Grade Voice Quality
Nashua ECN guarantees 99.73% uptime for voice services with automated failover in the event of equipment failure. Nashua ECN interconnects with the incumbent operators, enabling it to provide carrier grade voice quality on both inbound and outbound calls. Nashua ECN’s voice offering eliminates the quality problems typically associated with conventional VoIP/LCR solutions such as delay, signal loss, dropped calls etc.
Joining Nashua ECN’s network is quick and easy. Nashua ECN provides efficient on-site installation and activation with minimal disruption to business operations and infrastructure. Once a customer is connected to Nashua ECN it dials as usual – the only change is that its calls are routed via Nashua ECN. All installation activities are carefully planned and approved in advance.
Service at the Highest Level
Nashua ECN has built a state-of-the-art Network Operations Centre (NOC), which monitors Nashua ECN’s national voice and data network. The NOC monitors active and passive network parameters to anticipate, localise and isolate problems on the network. When problems do occur the activities of front-line personnel are coordinated and despatched from a single control point based in Rosebank, Johannesburg. The NOC is also capable of providing an up to the minute, real-time visual summary of the status of the entire network.
Informative Call Reporting
Nashua ECN’s telephone management system (TMS) provides customers with real time account information. The TMS is accessed via an easy-to-use, web-based interface. Configurable reports covering billing, invoicing, savings and diagnostics are available to users via a web interface. It is the perfect tool to help customers easily monitor and manage their company’s telephone costs.