Nashua ECN in conjunction with Virtual Fax enables clients to choose from a range of faxing options to meet their specific needs. Virtual Fax has proven to be the most cost effective fax solution in the market. One of the key benefits is that Virtual Fax billing is based on “pure per second billing” from the first second.
- Did you know sending a fax to a 0866 / 0865 / 0862 / 085 fax number is charged at R1.60 per minute, billed per minute? A significant and unnecessary charge to your clients and partners.
- Virtual Fax to e-mail is charged at 0.80c per minute which is half the rate to your customers compared to traditional fax to e-mail solutions.
- E-mail to Fax – the user can send a fax directly from his / her e-mail just by adding the fax destination fax number in the “To” field in their email client / program, select “Send” and the fax is taken care of.
- Print to Fax – the customer installs a print driver provided by Virtual Fax on their personal PC and faxes are transmitted by selecting “print to Virtual Fax” and the transmission is complete. And lastly,
- Fax Scan – in the case of axes being sent manually and with a lot of human intervention i.e. documentation being signed etc., a traditional fax machine is still required to send faxes. The Fax Scan device is a device that connects to the back of the fax machine and in turn connects to the internet which enables the transmission of traditional faxes via the Internet at the reduced rates and higher speeds offered by Virtual Fax.
For more information regarding Virtual Fax visit – www.virtual-fax.co.za